Humble and effortless yet striking, the Dakota Nubuck Motorcycle Jacket is hand crafted in an iconic creamy caramel nubuck leather. The midwest style is as warm and cosy as it looks, accompanying the rider from the city, to the countryside or to the coast.
- Nubuck is made from top-grain cowhide leather that has been sanded or buffed. It is more durable than suede which is the inner layer of the hide and so better suited for motorcycle wear.
- 1.2-1.3 cowhide with a nubuck finish
- Warm faux fur fleece lining on front and back panels
- Luxurious satin lining in the sleeves
- Contrast stitching
- Removable CE approved armour in shoulders and elbows and back
- YKK zip at front concealed underneath the panel as an extra layer to keep the wind out
- 2 external lower slip pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket for extra security
- Stud closure at cuffs so you can wear your motorcycle gloves with ease
We recommend using a suede/leather waterproofer to keep your jacket looking like new. Waterproofer products can be purchased from shoe shops and shoe repairers.